Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ultram And Hemorroids



In total, these are not the end of this Mexican pancakes, but tentatively myself so I can call them, are the meat, the meat is spicy, so he can be;)

Pancakes Mexican
into 4 pieces
batter
185g plain flour 2 eggs


0.5 cups of milk about 1 cup water 2 tablespoons
oil or butter, melted Filling


50 grams of minced meat sauce Bolognese
of the bag can corn canned


Tabasco Onion Minced

cayenne pepper salt pepper sauce


large plain yogurt, granulated garlic


ketchup salt pepper


At the outset, prepare the sauce. To this end, yogurt translate into a bowl, sprinkle 3 tablespoons of granulated garlic, I add a tablespoon of ketchup and season salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and allowed to stand in the refrigerator.

then prepare batter. The above ingredients to a smooth batter live. Let stand to mature for about half an hour.

onion finely chopped, fry in a little oil. When the onion is soft and delicate now I add the minced meat and seasoned with Tabasco if anyone who likes - we prefer spicy, pepper, salt and pepper. Fry as long as the meat will przypiecze. In the meantime, prepare sauce according to recipe for Bolognese purse. Pour boiling my meat sauce and add corn. Mix thoroughly and soul, then over low heat until the sauce evaporate in greater amounts. I do not know exactly how much time - I will say this, that when I finish off the fried pancakes or the burner under the meat:)
Cook pancakes 4.
still hot, I impose the stuffing is filed in half and pour garlic sauce:)
delicious dish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment