Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anorexia Do You Feel Dizzy



Recently, our oven is squeezed from the sweat itself, and today we baked delicious cakes;)

quantity of ingredients into 8 buns
125 ml milk 55g butter, softened


2 tablespoons sugar 1 egg pinch of salt


2 cups flour 12 g fresh yeast

summer yeast dissolved in milk and sugar are flooding. Let stand for a moment. throw Mortar remaining ingredients and knead dough. It will be just right when it starts to move away from the wall of the bowl.
shaped and ball of dough and leave to rise in a warm place. Of course I cover the bowl with a clean cloth. Apparently, the best temperature for yeast is 20 degrees ...


Since I had a lot of the time I left the dough for a little over an hour.

How
can be seen perfectly in yeast and cake spisały doubled its volume.
I take such a ball of dough and knead for a moment. Then divide into 8 pieces and forms a round buns. Lamina baking sprinkle semolina and arrange for her buns at intervals of less than 1 cm.



again I cover the whole with a clean cloth and leave to rise again for 45 minutes.


risen buns with beaten egg smear one tablespoon of milk - if it gets on top of a nice crispy crust. I put the heat to 185 degrees oven for 25 minutes.
And the end result? ...



... delicious!

And yet I have to be proud of - I got from mussel per day unless women beautiful orchid with flowers, which then dropped off dramatically and I thought that skubańca crashes out of the house - in the sense of this orchid, but it recently decided to let the donuts ... and now it looks like this:


0 comments:

Post a Comment