Friday, June 11, 2010

2011 Fei Rolex World Cup Finaldaisuke Kawaguchi

Cauliflower Soup and other oddities;)

first recipe he told the head I remember what you have until there nawrzucałam the garage: P



Cauliflower Soup 1 medium cauliflower
5 chicken wings potato


1 carrot 1 tablespoon butter 1 tablespoon
cornstarch
marjoram. stock cube, salt, pepper

to throw cold water wings. Forest soczków more than if I threw the boiling water.
moments I let them boil. Meanwhile, divide the cauliflower into small florets, potatoes and carrots dicing. When the meat has softened, throw vegetables, I add a little salt and pepper. Cook vegetables until tender over low heat. Adds to the stock cube. Once the veggies are tender take out the wings. In a separate pot dissolving butter. Then I add to it a spoonful of corn flour and allow it to brown, stirring well at the same time. Ready I add roux to the soup. Seasoned yet marjoram and Voila!;) Perfect for hot summer days, because you do not have non-stop stand by the stove and no palatable mainly.

for lunch today and will be (because I recently unearthly taste for simple things), potatoes, buttermilk and egg:)

apart yet I wanted to add some complain of vague topics. So ...
Surely everyone is known that this is advertising:



delirious at the point of this song), my foobar already happened in the loop and my phone is ringing furiously ringing with the lively melody.
This ad just does Lou Monte piece original but it sounds like:



Seriously - I can not stop listening to: D

And culinary




Today Friday and so a great weekend;] From Monday to urlopuje my husband and so perhaps I can disappear for a while:) Because I know - the choice between the mussels and the laptop is probably obvious;) This time, while two - repair repair repair: P

So - to read ... tipiti tipiti this;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment