Monday, June 28, 2010

How Old Do You Have To Be To Work In Auto Shop

carrot cakes

was looking for something that is cheap, quick and tasty. It's hard to convince me to this dish, but I thought to myself ... "eeee carrot cake?" Why, it is abomination. " But no. They are not hideous. They are delicious, comforting, and pretty awful looking: P

Fried Carrot Carrot


2 80 dag 10 dag Eggs

flour depending on your preferences: a pinch of salt, or a teaspoon of powdered sugar Oil for frying


quarrel Carrots on the grater with medium mesh sticks to the weight of the eggs add the flour and sugar like someone wants a sweet or salt ... you know;) With me was sugar:) We mix the dough and spoon hot oil is put on small portions of which form a pancake .

Fry on a beautiful golden orange color (I recommend caution when turning because I can loll ...)



serve pancakes sprinkled with sugar favorite icing or buttered jam. Apparently the best taste of apricot.



Enjoy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment