Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nyu Dental Implant Costs

What happened yesterday marinn

Walah I've long not writing on my blog hehe: P Well the story from where yaa?, From 27 dahh Okay, so the Gini before 27 is the 26th I remember that I ever invented the same mayda 27 09 2009 after i clay clay fbnya Jeng jennng I was wrong! wkakka turns out I invented tangggal 2 2008 2009 wakakka, I'm lucky I'm crazy shy ngak ngelakuin anything for the 27th later huaah steady dah. End then, a few days later that I expect things to come! jeng jeng * Music drama play. DSLR came cokkk Yahoooo * I shouted spontaneously, gile I do not think it would in fact want to buy my angel through prayer mengaminkan Hohoho. I immediately check tuh Yoman camera turns me on bellin Canon EOS 30d cok Wuhu! plus Battery Grip be added WAH ! Garang pake deh anyway even though only 18-55 lens but still garanggg Then, new kejadianya wrote yesterday that the meal I eat at home, although the morning there is already a run on paskas, went to kfc Kalimalang, continue sempet Radit end to the house to house me. Steady Radit boo the home I take Real PRO Camera EOS 5D Mark ii Steady! hahhahai continue unfortunately we only arrived at half past 10 dah -.- disbanded, but not what's important what fun hohohoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment