Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Naruto Wii Sprites Sheet



Although this provision had been added on Saturday, but it was so hot that I gave it up. Today, like a cooler, but still have another heatwave threaten ... uhhh.
But to the point. Another soup with a series of two-day, as to all the time I do two days of lunches heap behind the stove to cook because I can not afford to be.

soup with green beans

50 grams of beans
2 stock cubes
6 potatoes
marjoram, pepper, basil, beans

cuts into smaller pieces as more or less:



odkrawam course from each end. Chopped green beans I throw up to 2.5 liters of water and add stock cubes. Leave to boil. In the meantime, the potatoes peeled and cut in small cubes. When the beans are softened and lightly boil the potatoes and adds cook until soft.
When vegetables are soft already seasoned with marjoram, basil and pepper. I admit that, personally, even as sole the soup, because I love salt, but you can leave as is, or only on the two dice.

did
Lunch on the balcony. The apartment was too hot. And here are supported in doing this widoczki:




And now will be self-promotion! A what!
therefore invite my second blog dump:
http://jego-kobieta.blogspot.com/

And yet at the end of Bon Appetit:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment