Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Can Herpes Live On A Chapstick

bean soup in the fast

Soup Tomato on a fast

2 l 2l l broth or water and 2 cubes Onions
tomato puree
Bay leaf
Allspice Pepper
basil pasta or rice

soup to fast, the heat just in time because I did not take long stand over the stove.

Best is of course the broth, but just today I did not do so on his ankles.
throw cubes to water and boil. Into boiling broth with chopped onions, throw, herbs and bay leaf. I cook for some time until the onion is soft. I add tomato paste (can substitute fresh tomatoes przetartymi less than 1 kg). Rinsed rice / noodle soup and throw cook until soft. At the end of the seasoning with pepper and basil to taste.

(I discovered recently that how to add a little butter to the soup it will be so delicate about one tablespoon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment