Monday, July 26, 2010

Digistamp Pregnant Woman

apple pie pork stewed with white cabbage soup

a little colder, and immediately becomes a man want to create all sorts of tastiness:)
Yesterday's lunch was such a mish you. A few days before I did, "doves or" with "the Idea" and I have been a lot of white cabbage, so I decided to cook it somehow. And here is to admit that the first cooked white cabbage, with absolutely no idea how to do it. Surprisingly, she delicious.

Braised cabbage
half head of cabbage

stock cube 1 onion, chopped 1

Silesian sausage allspice bay leaf


pepper 1 tablespoon flour 1 tablespoon

vinegar 1 tsp sugar

chopped cabbage finely, I put in the pot, flooded with water, I added a stock cube, bay leaf and 4 grains of pimento. I let the Boil and later even fire. In the meantime, onions and sausage chopped into small pieces and podsmażyłam in olive oil. Then I put it to my cabbage, pepper and replaced the low heat was suffocating, uncovered, about an hour. When the cabbage was already soft I added a spoonful of flour, sugar and vinegar and pogotowałam another minute to evaporate any residual water.
During cooking I recommend to check whether the cabbage is enough water and add more if necessary because this can easily burn: P

Braised pork

0.5 kg pork broth 2 onions
Veal or beef (perhaps with an ankle) or chicken broth 1 tablespoon flour

2 cloves garlic, hot pepper


marjoram oregano
pepper

nape dicing, throw the bowl. Sprinkle a spoon of flour and all spices. Mix, as long as each piece of meat will be covered in flour and spices.
dicing onions, there must be fine because the onions and simmer just to dissolve. Fry onions in olive oil. Once you have a beautifully glassy adds pork and fry stirring well. When the meat is already cut down pour broth - about 1.5 cups, depending on the pot. Adds to this two crushed garlic cloves. May be more, I gave two hours just to check "how it will taste." Next time I will probably more. The soul of it all over low heat about an hour. After this time the meat should already be soft. If this is not the time can be a little longer. I feel the same way - to check whether the meat is still dressing in which you may suffocate if Adding water is low. Burnt pork is not good:))

Such was our lunch yesterday ( unfortunately I have no photos, because I thought I'd throw it here ), for this we still had the portion of rice.
cabbage tastes both hot and cold. Enjoy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment