Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Translate English Sentences To Hawaiian Sentences

Socket

The last two days I spent on creating various types of sweets. Looking for the perfect cookie, so the weight of trying. But so far I've failed to find such uniqueness. So I'll try next:) Until I find that I was baking cookies possible as I have grandchildren I babuleńką:)

Meanwhile, the tangle of rules, recipes and advice I found this one. Recipe for English donuts commonly referred to as sockets. On the blog dorotus76 , or My Pastries, which incidentally you can find many beautiful-looking sweetness.

So let's get down to business.

Sockets

Ingredients:
20 dag 10 dag flour

butter 4 eggs 1 cup water


pinch of salt oil for frying (I went with 0.5 liters of oil)

the pot boil water in the butter and a pinch of salt. Reduce the heat and pours boiling water on the flour. Here you can recommend to remove the pan from the heat because flour can burn. Mix up di whole a smooth mass, off the pot. Let stand to cool the dough.
When cake has cooled, add one egg and mix. Translate into a cake with confectioner szprycy star-tip:)
with baking paper cut squares roughly 10x10 cm and each smear with oil. For each square squeeze circles, it is best to do two-fold.
And it looks like this.



Warm up the oil in a saucepan and parties put donuts, paper to the top. Paper can be removed after a while, because the beauty of leaves from a bud. Fry until golden brown buds on both sides. Buds ready to leave cool (preferably not in view because it will disappear before they are covered with icing: P)

Crust:
20 grams of powdered sugar 3 tablespoons boiling water


Sugar triturated with boiling water and grease, each bud:)



Enjoy:)

As I am a big fan of these delicacies can swear that it tastes just like the ones from the store. With the difference that eating, no more satisfaction:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment