Saturday, August 7, 2010

Madd Scooters For Sale In Nz

chicken with horseradish sauce

we got recently from a book Fri "Modern cookbook. After returning home, looked a whole, and I must say that this is a position that I can recommend to anyone. And the beginners and the already advanced in the art of cookery. The book, as it cookbooks is divided into thematic sections, includes a beautiful index, and at the beginning you will find a description of some forms of diet, depending on the mode of life, and the presentation of several beneficial for the body of food.
rules are clear, written without the complexities, more than that with which to be honest we first met, in every provision is given nutritional value per serving, which may prove useful for those "dietkujących. You'll find the number of calories, fat, protein and carbohydrates. I am delighted with the book, it has even had time to color ometkować Printed Notes that make me the tab:)


And so to the point.

horseradish sauce Chicken a la piece of meat

Ingredients for two portions:
300g chicken breast
small włoszczyzna
3 tablespoons horseradish 1 teaspoon

flour 2 tablespoons plain yogurt 0% fat, 0.5 teaspoon of Vegeta


pepper pinch of sugar salt


chicken (breast is best cut into slices) cooked with vegetables, such as soup, but in a little water. Pee cup broth (I cast a little more than a cup) , add the horseradish, Vegeta, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, stir, add meat and simmer for 5 minutes.


(here the proof that this chicken there really is)

flour distributed to four tablespoons of cold water, pour into sauce and boil again. Assemble the fire, cool slightly and add the yoghurt stirring constantly.

I now note:)
Nutritional value per serving:
175kcal, 2 g fat, 33.5 g protein, 6g carbohydrates.

I I gave my chicken with rice, but the recipe says that it tastes good with mashed potatoes.


And a word about the yogurt. Due to that the convenience and savings of doing shopping in Biedronka, which have virtually under house buying yogurt I had to choose from: the great Tole, which to me for nothing else useful, Activia where I thought horror of horrors, still treats her husband and the bathroom revolution This is a new product, I do not know when it appeared:



Taking it from the store regiments had mixed feelings, because I do not like natural yoghurt, then such an invention, I am not particularly encouraged. Well, but I bought, come off its in the fridge, and yesterday I got rid of the cap to land with my sauce. But my curiosity would not let me do not try. One teaspoon of ... mmm, even some second spoon ... God's delicious BUT! Ate so much that they were barely enough for the sauce. In this way, I loved the yogurt biedronkowym release. Seriously seriously - try:)
(I know it was supposed to be 0%, but nobody told her to stick rigidly rule;))

At the end of a small decorative accent to my kitchen - one of several cats in our house :)

And this is also a decorative accent the kitchen - because whenever I'm standing in the kitchen she stands / sits with me;)

("... I would not be true if I had not left his coat in the fresh money "): P

wish tasty:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment