Friday, July 24, 2009

What Is The Thick Bloody Mucus On Period

Joanna (No. 46)


Description: " This shirt is for me, "A Midsummer Night's Dream":) I fell in love with the material and those beautiful colors. 8zł cost. No one knew what to do with it. How is it called? What does this bear? What to wear? Are they related, or translates, or maybe something else. This is the first so mysterious and maybe a shirt tunic we met, and decided to purchase it. And whatever. And that ended my fascination with this "article of clothing." Shared the fate of many other things. And it was just in the closet for nearly a year. Summer's here, time go to the beach. But why scare people as you can dress something to criticize. Pareo p is a common, skirt - too much effort. There it is! I got it! Shirt!
Well, what came out came out:) PS
Pictures were to be outdoors, but unfortunately I could not because of the storm and I was at the disposal of domestic wall "

0 comments:

Post a Comment